Please see also this site’s full terms and conditions and contributor guidelines.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We value your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data and personal information (including email address) is not distributed to any third party.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.